sábado, novembro 27, 2010

*Sigh*

Jack, Florida (USA), 18
Nice song your listening to.
Can you hear it?Yes. who sings it?
Van Halen.
... I googled it. its a rock band... right?
Yes. A 70's 80's rock band.
What's the name of the song you were listening?
You Really Got Me
And what is it about?
Its about a pretty girl like yourself who got a guy's heart... like mine.
*OOOOOOOOOOO*

Whateverhisnameis, the Netherlands/Brazil, 18
What do you know about the Netherlands?
Mmm, I know that there are a lot of beautiful flowers in Holland... RIGHT?
Yes, the flowers of Amsterdan... beautiful and clever!
*O*

Dylan, Ireland, 15.
I have a theory, but you have to tell me your age first
15.
Ahh man
Why?
My theory was that my perfect match would be a 18-year-old boy but you kinda are my perfect match so... you ruined it.
I'm not even close to be your perfect match. you're way too good for me
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW

James, Detroit, 15
You reminded me a song... Don't Stop Believing
LOL Why?
Just a city boy, born and raised in South Detroit... You know this song, right?
He took the midnight train going anywhere
YESSSSSS!!!!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

"Se os escritores escrevessem tão descuidadamente como dizem algumas pessoas, então adhasdh asdglaseuyt[bn[ pasdlgkasdfasdf" Lemony Snicket