domingo, novembro 28, 2010

Ballad of High Noon

Do not forsake me O my darlin'
On this our wedding day.
Wait, wait along.

The noonday train will bring Frank Miller.
If I'm a man I must be brave
And I must face that deadly killer
Or lie a coward, a craven coward,
Or lie a coward in my grave.

O to be torn 'twixt love and duty!
S'posin' I lose my fair-haired beauty!
Look at that big hand move along
Nearin' high noon.

He made a vow while in State's Prison,
Vow'd it would be my life or his and
I'm not afraid of death, but O,
What will I do if you leave me?

Do not forsake me O my darlin'
You made that promise when we wed.
Do not forsake me O my darlin'
Although you're grievin', I can't be leavin'
Until I shoot Frank Miller dead.
Wait along, wait along (2x)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

"Se os escritores escrevessem tão descuidadamente como dizem algumas pessoas, então adhasdh asdglaseuyt[bn[ pasdlgkasdfasdf" Lemony Snicket